10 reasons why you never start practice SUP
1. Its a sport for anybody.
As a sport for all people at any ages I see no reason to try SUP. Why I should try it when anyone can? Definitelly not me!!!
2. Its easy
If its so easy like all friends who tryied SUP sayig me I will probably choose something more difficult like submarine captain or helicopter pilot
3. You can practice SUP everywhere.
HA!!! like runing-this is totally boring sport. I prefer spend 1000 euro flying somewhere to do some special sport.
4. Its cheap, it much less money than kitesurfing or windsurfing and you are walking on the water
No no no......cheap things are not for me.........walking on the water? I am not Jesus.
5. You will meet new people sharing the same passion and make new friends
Who needs new friends....i just need one picture for Instagram and second for facebook
6. SUP is an amazing sport allowing you burn calories and fat
Did you say I am fat?
7. You can take on SUP your childern with you or your dog
I hate small animals!!! Its better leave the dog at home and childern too.
8. in case of SUP surfing you will see the wave earlier and you can choose the best one
HAHA there is nothing better then wait in the line with other surfers 30 min and if i acidentally catch some wave i like when someone surf the same wave with me.....that`s more fun
9. It´s A relaxing sport....you can paddle in the nature alone and watch wildlife around you
Wildlife? Does my phone has coverage there? Probably can make some cool selfie for friends ......
10. Sup yoga is absolutelly perfect to clear your mind and relax
No way…that’s sounds really stupid.